Eagle EG327HN – Air spot weld drill, boron killler, uses tungsten carbide drills
Air spot weld drill, boron killler, uses tungsten carbide drills
- Innovation from original manufacturer
- Ideal for speedy removal of spot welds on vehicle bodywork
- Newly designed high efficient motor submit greater power
- Two-tier planetary gear system triple the output torque to meet the requirement of drilling high strength body material BTR, BOR and USIBOR etc..
- Floating spindle isolated from motor and gear system to reduce the vibration to the minimum.
- Double row angular bearing give the best support against axial feeding thrust
- Variable speed throttle control allows easy operation.
- Control collar (feeding adjustable ring) allows precise setting of drilling depth
- The Brace & Feeder Assembly can be rotated 360 degree and removed, and also prevent side-slipping of drill when working
- With one piece of HSS drilling bit (8 mm shank x 8.0 mm)
|No-load speed||1100 rpm|
|Air consumption||170 l/m|
|Noise level||90 dB|